Protect your community, safeguard residents and drive ancillary revenue with a full range of insurance and security deposit solutions.
Peace of Mind for You and Your Residents
No two properties—or residents—are alike. That’s why RealPage® Insurance and Deposit Alternatives are customizable. You tailor the solutions to fit your community, property and resident needs. Custom offerings include renters insurance, master insurance, captive insurance and security deposit alternative programs.
RealPage Insurance specializes in structuring, forming and managing resident insurance and deposit alternative programs for multifamily and single-family property owners and operators.
With our unmatched expertise, integrated capabilities, customizable solutions and customer insights, we can offer you innovative protection options that mitigate risk and enhance revenue.
Insurance Solutions With Measurable Results
3M Rental units rely on RealPage Insurance Solutions
20+ Years of insurance experience
$80+/year Generated in ancillary revenue with RealPage Insurance Solutions
eRenterPlan + RenterProtection
eRenterPlan offers residents affordable, comprehensive coverage, while optional RenterProtection provides gap coverage for vacant units or uninsured residents.
The combination of both provides you with a comprehensive renters insurance program, including:
- For residents: Same-day, customizable coverage
- For owners: Asset protection and insurance savings
- For property managers: Ancillary revenue collected via marketing fees or commissions
- Automated gap coverage for uninsured residents
Mandating renters insurance for residents has become commonplace (84% of communities require it*). Using eRenterPlan and RenterProtection has proven to increase compliance by as much as 41%**.Read more about eRenterPlan
Designed for larger property owners and operators, this solution helps to realize the full profit potential of a resident insurance program.
- Create tax-efficient revenue streams from underwriting profits and investment income
- Gain administrative and management support from industry experts
- Drive resident adoption and increase efficiency by leveraging our platforms and experience
An affordable alternative to resident insurance that protects rental assets, AssetProtect also helps you create a valuable new revenue stream:
- Mitigates risk of accidental, resident-caused damage by insuring up to 100% of occupied building units under one master insurance policy
- Includes personal contents coverage options for residents
- Generates revenue via a commission-free administrative fee and profit-sharing component
Give your residents the choice of a small, monthly non-refundable premium instead of a larger upfront security deposit with Deposit Insurance—a zero-risk deposit replacement solution. Generate ancillary revenue without losing leases from high deposits at a fraction the cost of other solutions.
Gain peace of mind with guaranteed payments for loss of rent and damage.
- Drastically reduce time spent collecting, managing and refunding security deposits while driving ancillary revenue
- Increase your coverage above market security deposits
- Decrease move-in costs for residents by replacing your security deposit with an affordable monthly payment
Best in Class. Easiest to Use.
RealPage Insurance solutions represent the best the industry has to offer—and you can access it all in one place.
The only solution that allows you to view compliance data from a single, familiar platform. Integrates with key leasing and resident solutions such as Online Leasing, ActiveBuilding® and the On-Site platform.
Competitive rates—no premium increases for filing claims. Avoids cost to owners and provides ancillary income.
Created for Renters
RealPage Resident Insurance was developed specifically for the multifamily industry. It’s affordable and customizable insurance that benefits both you and your residents.
Covers the Uninsured
RenterProtection gap insurance can further reduce risk to solve the issue of uninsured residents by placing a property policy on the lease requirement.
*according to an NMHC 2013 survey
**from a 2013 18-month study by RealPage Consumer Marketing
RealPage insurance services are offered through our wholly-owned insurance agency subsidiaries.