With CommunityConnect Wi-Fi your residents can get unparalleled access, smart devices, and, finally, full connectivity no matter where they are in your community.
Properties can make as much as $15 – $20 per unit per month with Wi-Fi solution
Traditional single-family broadband solutions deployed in most apartment buildings today are costly to your resident and are limited to in-unit Wi-Fi. RealPage’s managed High-Speed Internet Access (HSIA) solution is a community-wide cost-effective alternative that provides a personal area network for each resident, a guest network for non-residents, access for on-site leasing managers and maintenance, and can serve as the backbone for your smart community solutions.
With CommunityConnect Wi-Fi, we buy or broker bulk internet through our partners, giving us the ability to offer subscriptions through our national carriers that range from $20 to $25 per unit, including our 24×7 managed resident service, equipment warranty, and guaranteed service levels that are monitored and enforced by RealPage. In turn, your residents will enjoy lightning-fast, secure personal internet, in their homes, and throughout the community.
With CommunityConnect Wi-Fi your residents can get unparalleled access, smart devices, and, finally, full connectivity no matter where they are in your community with no dead spots. And Wi-Fi access that starts right at move-in, without having to deal with cable or phone companies.
- Each unit is set-up with its own network (VLAN), for security & privacy.
- Can be priced-in as an amenity charge for additional property revenue.
Standard payment plans starting at $15/unit/month
(not inclusive of equipment and install costs)
- CommunityConnect can also offer high-speed connectivity with no upfront install or equipment costs at monthly price ranges $35-$60
- Property-wide connectivity is also enabled for common & amenity areas.
- Additional network equipment, cabling, & install required as high-speed networks often require in-unit Wi-Fi Access Points.
Cost varies depending upon:
- Available Speed Ranges of 30Mbps – 1Gbps (1000 Mbps)
- Building Layout
- New Development vs Retrofit